Writing Tutorial Services (WTS) offers students one-on-one help with any phase of the writing process—from brainstorming to revising the final draft, and for any class. When you visit WTS, you'll find a tutor who is a sympathetic and helpful reader of your prose.
WTS can help you:
- Develop strong thesis statements, effective outlines, and thoughtful writing
- Find and integrate credible sources, and understand and avoid plagiarism
- Identify patterns of error and fix these problems on your own
- Write and practice speeches
- Write cover letters and personal statements
IUB's Health Professions and Prelaw Center (HPPLC) also provides support for students writing personal statements for law, medical, and health profession school applications.